|The 4th party!|
|Crush Wine Bar|
|Keep those tunes coming dj!|
|Largest crowd yet!|
2008 Chateau Fontaine $16.95
2008 Chateau Coucheroy Blanc $16.95
2008 Chateau Fayan $18.95
2008 Chateau Timberlay $15.95
2003 Chateau Toumilon $19.95
|The Red Lineup|
1. Wines from Bordeaux are most often a blend of several grape varieties.
2. Whites from Bordeaux are a blend of two grapes: Sémillon and Sauvignon Blanc. Sémillon adds body to the wine while Sauvignon Blanc adds the aroma and crisp freshness.
3. Bordeaux reds can be classified in two categories: Left Bank and Right Bank.
|Grab a glass and taste!|
5. Wines from the Right Bank are Merlot dominant in the blend. Merlot provides the wine with body and that silky softness that we all love.
6. Sauternes is a luscious, delicate sweet white wine made from the Sauvignon, Sémillon and Muscadelle grapes. It has a unique feature in that a special "rot" called botrytis causes the grapes to shrivel. The grapes then have extremely concentrated and unique flavour. It's like a piece of heaven. :) Also look for similar wine styles from the Barsac region.
7. Wines from Bordeaux come in different styles and price points. You can definitely find a wine for any budget.
Thank you Bordeaux Wine Council and iYellow Wine Club for hosting these Bordeaux After Work parties!
For more information about Bordeaux Wines: www.bordeaux.com
Like Bordeaux Wine on Facebook: www.facebook.com/bordeauxwine